About the handling of the personal information
Our company will only use the personal information of customers that we have obtained (name, address, and other personally identifiable information) within the bounds of the policy presented below.
1. Purpose for Using Personal Information
The personal information of customers that our company has obtained is for the purpose of providing such services as warehousing, cargo handling, transportation, safe deposit boxes, and building leasing, as well as for billing and contact purposes.
2. Safeguarding Personal Information
We take reasonable security measures to safeguard your personal information.
3. The Provision/Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not provide or disclose personal information to a third party, except where the prior consent of the customer is obtained or under the following circumstances.
- Only as required for the purposes of delivering specific services through a third party such as a cooperating company that our company uses.
- When required by law in the course of cooperating with judicial, governmental, or related authorities upon request for information disclosure.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
For requests by the customer to disclose, amend, or stop using the customer's personal data (as defined in Article 2, Paragraph 5 of the Personal Information Protection Law) retained by our company, or to find out the purposes for which our company uses the data, please call the company officer listed below.
Personal Information Protection Officer, General Affairs Department, The Sumitomo Warehouse Co., Ltd.
TEL： (Osaka) 81-6-6444-1250 (Tokyo) 81-3-3297-2537
Please understand that we may not be able to meet all requests.(Relevant personal data may not exist, etc.)